The beginning of a new year, the end of an era.. Ok, maybe a bit too dramatic :-)
As you may or may not have noticed, I haven't been posting in a while. There are several reasons but most of all, things have been quite hectic recently. So.. I'm sad to say that I've decided to quit my beloved blog.
These past few years have been amazing and I've had the best time blogging about one of my favorite things in the world: fashion. It has been such a great experience, I tell ya! I'm grateful for all you lovely followers, your sweet comments mean the world to me! I'm also thankful for all the wonderful people I got to meet, the cool events I got invited to and the fantastic gifts I received from the PR agencies.
BUT don't worry! Saying 'goodbye' to blogging and fashion is very hard to do (euhm, if not impossible), so of course I will still be posting pics of outfits and new buys on Instagram (DUDE!! PRADA BAG ON THERE :-)). It's just easier. So go on and follow me on Instagram. You know you want to :-)
But for now, I salute you! :-)
I went to the 'Oostende Koerse' on Monday with my dad and my sister. It was the first time that I saw races like that and I really loved it. It was like watching Seabiscuit, in real life :-)
You may notice that I'm wearing a brace around my wrist. A couple of months ago I had a cyst in my wrist and I was given a cortisone injection. Unfortunately I now have an infection in the same wrist, causing yet again a lot of pain and a limitation of movement. I wear this brace almost the entire day, but I have to say, I'm already sick of it!!
Jacket: H&M - Top: Comptoir des Cotonniers - Jeans: H&M - Sneakers: Nike Air Max - Sunglasses: RayBan
Images via my Instagram profile
Sorry sorry sorry! I've been super duper busy lately.. No time for picture I'm afraid :-( But here are the most important things going on in my life these past few weeks :-)
1. I finally ate some delicious mussels! I always try to eat some as often as possible :-)
2. I did some last minute sales shopping and I found someone who didn't like that as much I did!
3. I went to Barcelona with my girls
4. It was fun! :-)
5. I had to work during the Lokerse Feesten at the ING stand. After work I got to see Snoop Dogg perform, fantastic show!
6. Cool picture of all the girls from ING :-)
7. I got to wear my Nike Air Max sneakers again, best shoes ever!!
8. I had my first ever real job interview this week. Fingers crossed! ;-)