17-07-2011

I'M BACK!


I just came back from the 2 most wonderful weeks in Paris :-)
I had so much fun and I've met some amazing people!
Unfortunately I didn’t have access to the internet but at school there were some computers we could use. But I only had the time to check my emails before going to class or living life the Parisian way :-)

I didn’t take any outfit pictures but here are a couple of pictures from the people around me :-)
Sorry for the picture overload btw!















Thanks Lisa for the pictures :-)


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh zo tof, ik zou ook wel twee weken naar Parijs willen gaan :D
    Je hebt trouwens leuke foto's gemaakt en op die voorlaatste sta je echt heel mooi!
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ohh sweet photos of Paris! :)

    Kiss from Portugal,
    sara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. O ik zie nu pas je foto's! Ze zijn echt super! Zo te zien heb je er veel plezier gehad, maarja hoe kan dat nu anders in Parijs hé?! :D
    Love,
    Carlota's little blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen