25-09-2011

DWARS DOOR MECHELEN



Today my sisters, my dad and I ran 5km through Mechelen. Every year there is this race called "Dwars door Mechelen". You can choose to run 5km or 10 km.
Last year was the first time we participated and we decided to do it again this year.






Warming up!




And off we go! (still smiling here :-) )






The race is really heavy, especially today, because the sun was burning! And I’m not the sportiest person in the world. If I can make it through 1 hour of Zumba, I’m already satisfied :-)

I’m just glad it’s over! :-) Now let’s eat some ice cream!


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Congrats on your race with your dad. It's good to stay fit ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. super gaaf dat je dat gedaan heb, ik kan absoluut dit niet lang volhouden haha

    Travel in Style

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Well done, your so motivated, I would love to do something like that!

    thefashionultimatum.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What an awesome family activity! Good for you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen