18-11-11

PRESS DAY AT PURE



















I went to the Press Day, organized by Pure, yesterday, to discover some of the S/S 2012 collections. There were so many wonderful brands and I loved all of them :-)
There were collections by Uterqüe, Jean-Paul Lespagnard, Filles à papa, Jessie Lecomte,… And of course a lot of beauty products by Sampar, Apot.Care, Senteurs d’Ailleurs… We also got a couple of these products in our fantastic goodie bag, a big thank you for that!
It was an amazing experience and it was so nice to discover new brands. Can’t wait to go to the next one :-)




5 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a lovely post, I like these photos! Great sense of style!

    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely pictures! great orange pants

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great stuff !!!
    I'm in love with that snake skin bags !!!
    lucky you for having that shop so close ;P
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen