09-11-2011

TODAY




I absolutely do not like taking pictures with flash! In my opinion, it kinda ruins the photo.
But I didn’t have a choice: these days, school is keeping me super busy! So I come home late, when it's already dark.

I wore my new shoes for the first time, they are super comfy! I already had to run to catch my bus so they past the absolute test  :-)



My stalker of the day!
My dog kept jumping in front of the camera :-)


P.S. I have a presentation (in French :-( ) tomorrow! Wish me luck!


Jacket: Zara (old) - Top: Zara - Jeans: Zara - Shoes: Zara - Bracelet: Jutka&Riska


5 opmerkingen:

  1. You look both casual & chic, like it :)

    http://newyorklover-d.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ok die schoenen zijn echt kei tof. Van Zara zie ik? Kijken of ze die nog hebben :).

    X, Sarah
    http://www.ethnicspring.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love them! they look great :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hoe ging de presentatie? :D

    Leuke schoenen!!

    x Evi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen