22-01-2012

SALES





I did it! I finally did some shopping! I felt like the sales had been going on for months and I was going to get stuck with some leftovers.

Yesterday was, thank God, D-Day! My mom and I went to Antwerp and went to a couple of my favorite stores. These are a couple of things I bought yesterday. Of course, I already bought some items from the new collection. I always find those items so much better than the ones on sale :-) Does this happen to you too?



Ballet flats: Zara (new collection) - Belt: Massimo Dutti - Jeans: Zara (new collection) - Sweaters: Cos



8 opmerkingen:

  1. Das deels omdat het allemaal mooier hangt enzo denkik, niet? :D Ben benieuwd naar outfits!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the breton striped top and the leopard print belt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. the zara flats are lovely! they're having a huge sale, i went yesterday and bought a bucketload of stuff! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I really love that leopard belt - it's the perfect accent!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow the belt is awesome!!
    lovely blog, girl

    http://www.styleheroine.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen