25-04-2012

FEATURED ON STYLETODAY.NL





Those who follow me on twitter already know this, but last week I found out that I got featured on StyleToday.nl! A great honor, were it not that I'm not the one they are showing on their website :-)

They wrote an article a while ago about the Isabel Marant sneakers. A part of the article was about bloggers and how they wear those awesome shoes. They took indeed a picture of the post on my blog, but since, unfortunately, I'm not a proud owner of these wonders, I used a couple of "inspiration pics". Apparently, I look a lot like a dark brown-haired, tanned, French girl, so anyone could make that mistake right? :-)

But, that aside, I love that they used my blog for their article! Now if they could just send me a pair of the shoes, I could really start wearing them and showing them on the blog and be featured for real :-) (I have a size 39 btw :-), just in case they are reading this!)


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Haha geweldig, Ik dacht ook al van 'huh, Laura staat daar toch niet op?' Maar reclame voor je blog is altijd goed he! Nu hopen op zo'n paar sneakers, ik heb de centen niet voor echte Isabel Marant's, maar als ik ze zou krijgen, zou ik ze veel dragen ;)

    S. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW! CONGRATS!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik wou net zeggen dat ik je helemaal niet herkende haha! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen