20-04-2012

QUICK VISIT


Image via Google


I'm off to London today to go to a concert tonight. Do you know McFly? My sister Eva and I have been following them for years! This will be the sixth time that we will see them performing live! We've been to Sheffield, Weston super Mare, Southend-on-Sea... All over Britain actually :-)
This time their tour stops in London on a Friday, so of course I'm going again :-) And this time, my other sister Sara will be joining us.

If you don't know them, you should definitely check them out! Here are a couple of my favorite songs:




Videos via YouTube


I'm especially looking forward to hearing their new songs, one of them is called "Red". I've already listened to it a hundred times via YouTube and I can't wait to see them perform it live!

Video via YouTube



2 opmerkingen: