09-06-2012

FIRST DAY











My first day of vacation! I already went shopping a bit today :-) And tonight I'm going to the fashion show of the Antwerp Fashion Academy. That's always nice! I went last year as well (see my post here, I just noticed that I was wearing this blazer that evening :-) ) and even back then, I was already looking forward to this year's show.

I'll show you my outfit as soon as possible :-)




Blazer: Zara - T-shirt: Comptoir des Cotonniers (old) - Pants: Topshop - Loafers: Topshop - Bag: Zara 




5 opmerkingen:

  1. love the bag so much! and your blazer!

    thefashionultimatum.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hele mooie foto's ! Geniet van je vakantie !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely pictures, I love the blazer

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I really like your blazer! Cute pictures, especially the first one

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hele leuke outfit! Blauw staat je goed xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen