21-06-2012

NEW IN







It's been ages since my last "New in" post! Looks like I haven't been shopping for a while, haha!
I only went to 2 stores on Monday, since I already had an idea of what I was going to buy. I needed a bikini and I had already spotted a cute pair of shorts at Forever 21 :-)

In Antwerp, we have 3 H&M stores, so you can almost always find an item in your size! I tried this bikini on in the first one, but it was a bit too big. So when I went to the next one, not only did I find the perfect size, but in this store, the bikini was on sale! I couldn't believe what I saw. I'm so glad I'd waited for the next H&M :-)

The shorts from Forever 21 are just the cutest! I love the details on the bottom. I can't wait to wear it and to show it you guys :-)



Jeans: H&M - Bikini: H&M - Shorts: Forever 21 - Necklace: Forever 21



1 opmerking: