12-09-2012

ANNA DELLO RUSSO FOR H&M





Images via Nieuwsblad


I'm really excited about the Anna Dello Russo's accessories collection for H&M. I already loved her music video :-) I love her statements, like: "I am the guardian of fashion" and "You need a fashion shower". She also shares her wisdom in some rules about fashion. My favorites: "Fashion is always uncomfortable", "If someone is wearing the same outfit as you, wonderful!" and "Wear your coat as a dress" :-)

I like the collection she made. Especially the bracelets and the rings. I already have a couple of snake bracelets, these ones will be perfect to expand my collection :-) We still have to wait a couple of weeks, the Anna Dello Russo for H&M accessories collection lands in-store on October 4.


Here's the music video, in case you haven't seen it yet :-)


Video via YouTube


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten