24-09-2012

DWARS DOOR MECHELEN 2012









As I told you yesterday, I entered a running competition. I ran 5km, but I don't know my time yet. It will be in the newspaper today, so exciting :-)
So, what are you looking at?
1. My sister and I, just before the start
2. My sister and I, just after the start :-) It's extremely obvious here just how small I am. Look at her legs, they go on forever!
3. Le me, arriving :-)
4. My sister and I, just after the finish
5. Close-up of my medal, so proud!


PS: I just found out that I did very well :-) I'm pleased to say that I ran 5km in 33 minutes!

1 opmerking:

  1. Foto's van Dwars door mechelen ontdek je op deze site.
    http://www.oypo.be/pixxer.asp?id=D5B625B21C0FF3A2

    Ken je nog deelnemers Deel deze link dan even, zodat ze hun foto's ook kunnen vinden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen