21-09-2012

LEATHER SHORTS









Another look from a couple of days ago, back when it was still a bit warmer :-) I wore my new leather shorts for the first time and I'm glad to say I love them! I think the details at the bottom just make them a little bit softer and more feminine. Just the way I like it! 

Those who follow me on twitter already know this, but I moved to my room in Antwerp on Sunday. This means I don't have a photographer with me at all times, but I will post as many outfits as possible :-)



Blouse: H&M Trend - Shorts: Alice Temperley for JBC - Shoes: March 23 - Bracelet: Die Swaene


4 opmerkingen:

  1. leuk! Dat shortje was echt een leuk item, en het staat je super! Jeej nog een blogger in Anterpen ;-)!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amai dat shortje ga ik ook halen, supermooi! En have fun op kot! :D

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik was niet echt wild van de Temperley collectie maar je hebt supergoed gekozen!

    Poise & Vogue
    http://poiseandvogue.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen