15-08-2012

BRAIDS ALL THE WAY






Images via GlamourUk


Don't you just love wearing braids?? I do, but unfortunately my hair isn't long enough to make something that actually deserves to be called a braid. Plus, the last time I went to the hairdresser's, she cut my hair in layers. So every time I want to make a pony tail or a high bun, I have to use a bucket load of pins.. I really thought I'd past this stage.

But I still look for inspiration in creations from celebrities. Who knows, maybe you'll find some sort of trademark hairstyle :-)

I especially love Katie's and Whitney's look. Who's your favorite?



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Whitney's and Blake's are my favourites! I like the messy, out-of-bed ponytails... but just like you, my hair is cut in layers, so a braid isn't a piece of cake!

    http://myfashionfrenzy.blogspot.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. & bij me lukt het nog steeds niet om een visgraat vlecht te maken! Oh onhandige ik haha! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen