16-08-2012

HERBEUMONT








My parents, my sister, my grandmother and I went to Herbeumont on Sunday. In the good old days, my grandparents, my dad and his sisters and brother went there on holiday a couple of times. My grandmother wanted to see the small town again, so we decided to make a day out of it. We walked alongside the Semois and had lunch in a typical Ardennes brasserie, while my grandmother kept telling stories about their holidays and how much she remembered. Good times!

I wore a simple look, perfect to do some hiking (uhm uhm). I know I'm standing on those rocks like a boss, but I have to be honest. I did almost fall in the water. Those rocks are slippery as hell! My shoes were soaking wet the rest of the day!


Top: Zara - Pants: Cos - Shoes: All Stars - Sunglasses: H&M




2 opmerkingen:

  1. nice pictures! love the place ;))

    great blog by the way. would you like to follow each other?

    http://fromprovince.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen